You can now localize the social, blog, and email messaging of any content item you select into another supported language by using the “Translate” button.
This feature allows you to choose English language content streams and apply the preferred language of your customers and prospects. Choose your desired “Share This” or “Email This” item, then click the “Translate” button at the top of the page.
Note: Translating the content items is only available through manual posting. If you have automated posting turned on, the content items will continue to post with the original status message in their original language.
Step 1: Find a “Share This” or “Email This” item that you would like to translate and share with your social media or email audiences. Then, click on the “Share This” or “Email This” button.
Step 2: To translate the Tweet, Facebook/LinkedIn Status Message, Title, and Description of the item, choose your preferred language from the drop-down menu of the “Translate” button.
Step 3: View your suggested content options before sharing.
- Upon clicking “Translate”, a pop-up will appear. After a few moments, you will be presented with translated messaging in the selected language.
- In the left column, you will notice the original Tweet, Facebook/LinkedIn Status Message, Title, etc.
- On the right, you will be presented with your suggested content, including new suggested messaging for the Tweet, Facebook/LinkedIn Status Message, Title, etc.
Step 4: If you would like to use the suggested translated message, click on “Use Translated Version”. The pop-up will close and the new messaging will appear in the respective fields.
- If you choose to not use the translated messaging, you can click on “Keep Original” in the pop-up box.
- If you choose not to use the translated messaging after you have already clicked “Use Translated Version”, you can click on “Revert to Original” in the upper right-hand corner of the “Create/Edit Your Message” page.