Use the "Personalize with AI" button when you share and email content.
Our writers provide content that is designed to generate clicks and reactions. You can then edit this content to add your own perspective and brand. Now you can further automate this process and have the system rewrite the selected content using the “Personalize with AI” feature that is available when you share and email content.
- When you click the “Personalize with AI” button, relevant details from your profile will be incorporated in the creation of an alternate, tailored LinkedIn/Facebook Status Message, Tweet, Title, and Asset Description.
- Then, you can choose to keep the newly created messaging, add your own customization, generate a fresh message, or revert back to the original messaging.
Note: Personalizing assets with AI is only available through manual posting. If you have automated posting turned on, the assets will continue to post with the original status message text that often includes simple substitutions to personalize the message.
Hyper-personalize your Shared or Emailed Assets
Step 1: First, make sure that your profile information is filled out and up to date. This information informs the AI when it personalizes the content. Two important sections to focus on:
- “Your Business Information”
- About Us”
Check that your profile information is up to date, or edit the information if it needs updating. Then, scroll down and be sure to click “Save Profile”.
Step 2: Find a “Share This” or “Email This” asset that you would like to personalize and share with your social media audiences.
- Click into a channel on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
- Preview the asset by clicking on its thumbnail.
- Then, when you are ready to share an asset, click on “Share This” or “Email This”.
Step 3: To personalize the Tweet, Facebook/LinkedIn Status Message, Title, and Description of the asset, click on the “Personalize with AI” button.
Step 4: View your suggested content options before sharing.
- Upon clicking “Personalize with AI”, a box loading box will appear. After a few moments, you will be presented with new suggested content.
- In the left column, you will notice the original Tweet, Facebook/LinkedIn Status Message, Title, etc.
- On the right, you will be presented with your suggested content, including new suggested messaging for the Tweet, Facebook/LinkedIn Status Message, Title, etc.
Step 5: If you would like to use the suggested personalized message, click on “Use Customized Version”. The pop-up will close and the new messaging will appear in the respective fields.
- If you choose to not use the personalized messaging, you can click on “Keep Original” in the pop-up box.
- If you choose not to use the personalized messaging after you have already clicked “Use Customized Version”, you can click on “Revert to Original” in the upper right-hand corner of the “Create/Edit Your Message” page.
Step 6: Do you want to customize the content even further? You can do so by providing your own prompts to the AI engine.
- Click on “Customize AI Instructions” in the bottom right-hand corner of the message preview box.
- Then, type your desired instructions.
- For example, you can instruct the AI to use a different tone (i.e. professional, friendly, etc.), or add a hashtag.
- Choose a level of creativity, ranging from “None” to “Very”, and then click “Personalize Again”.
*Please note the example below of the original message, the first customization message after clicking “Personalize with AI” and the second customization message after providing the AI with instructions to add an emoji, and create a message with a friendlier tone.
NOTE: If you would like to generate a fresh message, click on “Keep Original”, or “Revert to Original”, and then click on “Personalize with AI” again. You can follow this process until you are satisfied with your personalized message. Or, continue to edit the message by instructing the AI through your own additions to the prompt.